- Mornin’ fellow travelers !
- How are you on this cloudy morning?
- Let’s watch an interesting video to warm your day !
After watching the video, first complete the sentences with the words from the box, then put them in order:
( ) ______, it’s Birdie at LaGuardia.
( ) Passengers were not allowed to ____________.
( ) Dog okay? Yeah, she’s okay. She’s good. She’s ________.
( ) A runaway __________ who caused all kinds of ___________ at LaGuardia yesterday.
( ) For ___ minutes, Birdie would _____ be moved.
( ) First, it was birds on the _________ at JFK,
( ) Birdie and her _____________ finally made it to Memphis.
( ) who made a break from her _______ while being _________ on a Delta flight from ______ _____ to Memphis.
( ) Tweet: “Dog on runway at LaGuardia causes _________.”
Check your answers by reading the whole video transcription:
- Now we’re going to get to that runaway puppy who caused all kinds of trouble at LaGuardia yesterday. Birdie, the Rhodesian Ridgeback, got out, was chased all over the tarmac, caused all kinds of delays, and ABC’s Jim Avila has the latest on that.
- First, it was birds on the runway at JFK. Now it’s Birdie at LaGuardia, a beautiful brown 30-pound Rhodesian Ridgeback puppy who made a break from her cage while being loaded on a Delta flight from New York to Memphis.
- Did you see any animals around there?
- She just did not want to go, shutting down the tarmac, delaying flights.
- Is there a drag running around like crazy?
- For ten minutes, Birdie would not be moved. Finally coaxed into the cargo hold as passengers aboard the plane tweeted: Dog on runway at LaGuardia causes mayhem (chaos). Passengers were not allowed to deplane. Birdie and her owner finally made it to Memphis.
- Dog okay?
- Yeah, she’s okay. She’s good. She’s healthy.